Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Piccys Of My Motor

jaxx

Well just bought a spanking digi cam, so needed to test it with a suitable subject.

Cue the car, clumber park, a good polishing and her 1st birthday

check it out!

100_0029.sized.jpg

100_0032.sized.jpg

100_0034.sized.jpg

100_0039.sized.jpg

100_0043.sized.jpg

Now thats better dont you think jaxx :thumbsup:

Your a star jerry cheers! :thumbsup:

updated pic as of 22/2/04

100_0152.sized.jpg

Edited by jaxx

Jaxx u need 2 make ur pictures smaller there massive!!!

And ur just showing me up now!!! :ffs:

Wot kind of digi cam did u get?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Nice pics Jaxx..... cool car....

If only i could get some on this forum....Not very clued up on it..have tried believe me...given up... some forums have attach file and that is so easy....

anyone willing help me out?

i know i know i wasnt thinking!

heres the link for the gallery to see em full size Clicky

adam go to the gallery and click add photos and then tkae it from there by using the url to drop into the IMG command on the reply screen

:thumbsup:

ill resize em properly after ive had me dinner!

digi cam is kodak dx6340

Adam1!

Go 2 gallery section from the pull down bar up the top, upload ur pic or pics there and then press IMG and then right click the pic u want 2 post up and choose properties. Copy and past the properties in2 the box and there u go!!!

U'll understand wen u try it!!!

Sorry for being dense but I have no idea about how to get url...the photos are on the PC....tried the gallery b4 but says error...

Adam u may need 2 save ur pics in a different format, try .jpg or .jpeg cos thats wot i saved mine as!!!

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

The pics are .Jpeg

went to add photo in gallery. Browse to get location into box with pic from PC ieD:\Documents and Settings\xp1\My Documents\My Pictures\image name.

Then pressed upload and it says wait until complete.

Waited for 5 mins...still no upload....Is this correct method u guys use.

Adam look at ur file size!!! If ur file size is like a couple of megabytes then it will takes ages 2 upload!!! My images were around 200 kb and they were still good quality and only took a couple of mins 2 upload!!!

The files are 380 to 584Kb in size and i have the 250Kbs upload on broadband-blueyonder so should take a fews seconds.

Hi jaxx

Looking good mate. Camera's really good mate :thumbsup: You must be pleased with you choice. I still want your wheels mate :yes:

jerry!!

some nice photos - although it's easy to make quality photos with such a sexy car ;)

Pav :thumbsup:

cheers folks

and thanks for sorting em jerry, top man! (tell me how ya did it exactly!)

:happybday: car!

I will have its birthday present this time next week! woohooo!

i wonder what that could be!

:lol:

Looking very nice!!! :thumbsup:

Those Kodaks are nice i got the earlier model the DX4330 and they are really good.

yeah i was suprised with the quality of the pics and its dead easy to use, ive always found digi cams very fiddly to use (dunno why) but this is great.

does video recordings aswell upto about 30mins with a 256 memory card in it! which is impressive!

very fast aswell to load onto the computer, me old man had an old kodak one and it used to take yonks to upload into the PC but this one does it in a matter of seconds! (both using USB)

im impressed!

Hi Jaxx,

thanx for the heads-up. Great pics, and a very neat car :thumbsup: . Ditto Jerry's comment on your wheels :D

I tell you what. Me and you should go around his house and pinch his wheel and we can share them. Say a week at a time :thumbsup: :P

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links