Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kzn 130 1994

ron1157

just go my first surf, KNZ 130 1994, and my first 4x4, can anyone tell me if i have the original wheels, they have 265/70/16 tyres. and the alloys have .....Land

Fighter X-1 stamped on them

I only have 4 so have been looking fior a spare, cant find any like mine and most seem to be 265/70/15.

if they are wrong should i have the 15", . or does anyone no where i can get a spare 16"post-75262-1238156594_thumb.jpg

They are aftermarket wheels, just look for a standard spare from a late 95 onward surf or landcruiser.

They are aftermarket wheels, just look for a standard spare from a late 95 onward surf or landcruiser.

many thanks for that, but were the originals 15" or 16" on that model

Surfs up to late 95 had 15" wheels, then the KZN 185 came in which had 16", so yours would have had 15's.

Surfs up to late 95 had 15" wheels, then the KZN 185 came in which had 16", so yours would have had 15's.

Many thanks andy,

if any one on this site has a set of 15" in good condition, would be interested in buying

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links