Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux Surf Cooling Probs

George62

Hi there to all surf owners i was hoping that somebody can help me with my 3.0L KZN-185 I have a water loss problem that wont go away first noticed water on the floor so garage fitted a new Rad this didnt fix the problem as discovered more water on the floor but found water to be leaking from breather pipe from bulk head so garage replaced heater matrix two days later water leak reappeared again leaking from breather pipe garage is now stating that the block is cracked. Head has already been replaced.

Is this garage taking the P@>> or what so far bill nearly £2000 so reluctant to believe them that the block is cracked. they have stated that they have undertaken a pressure test so surely this would have should up the leak from the block also I dont believe the block is cracked as there are no white deposits in the oil and there is no white smoke coming from the exhaust. Suggestions any body???????

It's simple, the breather pipe from the bulkhead is the water drain from the air con, no major problem as they all do it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links