Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux Surf Purchase Help

bothwell_buyer

I'm a newcomer to this forum having terrorised various other forums on here!!

I'm involved in a charity and we have a project starting which will involve some towing of 2-3 ton trailers. We have a landrover but its an old one and not so reliable (spent more time on axle stands ).

We are looking at buying a couple of commercial vans and on one suppliers site, saw this

for sale

What I'm wondering is the true value of this, and whether its worth negotiating buying it, and at what price. It would probably be more reliable than the landrover, and more practical. We would be looking to use it for mild off roading for the charity taking disabled folk out for a couple of hours as an activity/experience.

I'm well aware of our bargaining position in this economic climate, but don't want to include this in the process if the model/year is a 'lemon' or whatever its called.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any ideas??

more info -

for sale

to be honest thats a bit steep i bought a 92 2'4 td in the same condition as that if not better for £750 with a years ticket and 3 months tax hang fire keep looking and you will find a good one a dam sight cheaper : )

• 3 weeks later...

A gen3 (KZN185) would be about that price. That's a gen2.

Looks clean, but for that price I'd be looking for a 3.0TD (more power, less problems).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links