Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Hilux Surf Question!

Vincent Grimm

Hi,

I was going to buy a Nissan 100NX- 1.6 but then the banks fell out with me and so I discarded that idea and so my bosses approached me with their old J-reg Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X (3.0 V6, Turbocharged) and naturally, being just 20, I didn't think I'd ever get insured on it. And I did....£420 less than the nissan O.o

So now I'm headed down the route of the Surf, which in the summer seems an awesome vehicle, once I get the interior cleaned and the rear lights fixed to make it roadworthy.

I just wanted information on the sort of specification of the vehicle. I searched the forum but didn't find anything. I've searched the internet and its all very vague.

Obviously not anything like 0 - 60 times lol but just some information on what kind of vehicle it is and general specification, so that i know just what type of vehicle I've got myself (albeit accidentally)

Thanks in advance!!

You could try here for some specs:

http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/toyota/hilux_surf/

Get some pictures posted as soon as you can :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'll get some as soon as I get it on my drive!

Been to see it this morning properly. ***** its a mess, they've used it as a shed basically for the last 6 months while renovating the hotel. The interior is covered with dried flakes of plaster, the Recaro seats are torn on the bolsters, the radiator has been repaired by them in-house and has started leaking again. One of the rear door cards is gone, the back door has been damaged when they were trailing a boat and it came loose so will be needing a new one of them, the rear bumper is damaged when it was reversed into a wall and the tow bar is rusted so I'm going to replace that too.

Otherwise...it works :P

So I will be needing a fair bit of advice :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links