Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Speakers

kenm

its quite easy to do and hida all the wires behind the panels whats ya location exactly

what panels?????????? door panels is it ???????? i dont really fancy tearin all them off im not very good with all this car stuff like???????? is it hard ta do???????????

Wires tuck under the flap of plastic underneath the doors. If you have thick wire though probably best to warm your car up first with the heat to make it more flexible.

To plug the wire into the back of the headset I would recommend a loom from your dealer at about 15 quid.

Make sure your car isnt jap though!

ok over the water then!

basically do this

open the door

pull up the plastic sill plate and the little kick panel cover

now get in the back and pull the side panel away - do it evenly and i all just unclips

now run new wires down the car and into the boot

make sure they dont tangle up the seatbelts

pop the rear panels back on

and pop the sill covers back on

youll now have the wires in the boot to connect upto the Speakers in the shelf

p.s. i also fitted an aftermarket cd player but im havin BIG problems with the sound im getting it checked out as we speak jst thought u might no the prob????? i fitted it all up like it says on the "how to" i found on this site but the speaker on the passanger door jst crackles and i get NO other sound at ALL?????????????????????

there's only two connectors though when you use the iso connector and they'll only fit one way its impossible to click the wrong ones together im left with one large connector with jst two wires comein from it from the tape deck does that stay there where it is or what

the two wire plug is for the screen on top of the dash it think

dont think so as far as i can remember there's three altogether in the back of the tape deck in three different sizes the two smallest go to the ISO connector and the largest(with the two wires) i left in the tape deck cause i couldnt find anywhere else to put it?????????????????????? it jst has me BAFFLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternate location for 6x9 if you dont want to mess up the shelf, move back seats forwards, attach speaker to head rest using zipties, cover using the cover

Alternate location for 6x9 if you dont want to mess up the shelf, move back seats forwards, attach speaker to head rest using zipties, cover using the cover

your having a laugh!

:o

it works ok, and no one can see them, manchester is a bad area, they will nick anything

more like dangleing and resting on the back of the seat, it wont move anywhere cos of the weight of the Speakers

im not being nasty but thats one of the craziest things ive ever heard!

the Speakers have got nothing to keep them sturdy! therefore theyll sound sh**e

Im not keepin the speaker, ive only got 1 500W that i borrowed of my bro, gonna get some Alpine, Makro are sellin em for 30quid, are all 6x9 the same shape?

yes they are all the same 6'' by 9'' ..............................

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links