Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae

corollasr

ok well i'm deffo going along to JAE with all the other corollas. whats the deal about staying there. are there hotel and/or camping areas as i want to keep costs to a minimum

any help appreciated

and i think there should be some kinda convoy with all the rollas

ed

It's one big campsite .. roll up with a few crates, and get ready to get hammered ..

think it was about £25 for me and the missus for 2 nights last year ..

Me and the better half have booked into the upton way travelodge for friday night before JAE we are probably only down for saturday, but we always have the last minute choice of camping if we feel like it, just gonna see what we feel like and go with the flow.

Dont worry guys, Ill still chip in with some beer (pop for me!! yeah deignated driver duties) and munchies!!!!!! :yes: to keep the TOC end up

YEAH JAE!!!

I know its still almost half a year away but im getting excited about it already :D

Even though im defecting over to the Lexus massive im still going to park up as a proud TOC member if thats ok with steve.

:thumbsup:

well as long as your car is within spitting sistance .. I'll know cause I'll be spitting :D

well as long as your car is within spitting sistance .. I'll know cause I'll be spitting :D

:lol:

Remember to leave the roof off the MR2 so i can leave a warm pile on your drivers seat :lol::thumbsup:

Will we be having a stand and if so.. will we have to keep moving our cars at night... dont like the idea of leaving the car or do we all just camp round the stand?

Will we be having a stand and if so.. will we have to keep moving our cars at night... dont like the idea of leaving the car or do we all just camp round the stand?

We camp at the back of the stand to keep an eye on the cars, there is onsite security as well.

I'm defo going this year.. dunno if I should bring my mate Charlene who has a black MR2 tubby or my girlfriend.. cant bring em both..lol.. there will be fighting!

I need to be close to my MR2 as the boot will be the bar!

Can we have a fire/BBQ?

Can we have a fire/BBQ?

Yep, but usually we have a takeaway curry on the friday night and the bbq on the saturday but nothing stopping you from having a bbq on both nights. The only reason for the curry is on friday night is you meet so many new members and get chatting that time slips away and next thing it's a bit late to be bothered getting it set up.

Last year LOC had a big trailer and we ended up in their till the early morning until the security guards asked us to turn the gennie off :(

Well Im gona bring everthing I need..

My 2 man tent in the front of my MR2 and a crate of Carling.

Warm summer nights.. making new friends.. cant wait.

Warm summer nights.. making new friends.. cant wait.

Just about summed up JAE there Jappy, curryhouse is only 200yrds from our pitch and is dirt cheap. On the saturday we have whip round for the barby fodder and a few of us shoot off to the local supermarket to get it and is more than enough to keep us going allnight, so no point in bringing your own and ruining valuable cooler space for your beers :D

Last year if I remember rightly... we were gonna have our own stand but not enough members came 4ward so we linked up wih LOC?

Is it too early to start a list of members who want to show their cars?

I could start...cut and past your name.

JappyBeast - Mk2 MR2

Charlene - Mk2 tubby MR2

Theres a Corolla and a Yaris list knocking about, (seems a bit of friendly competition has developed between the two!!)

Last year if I remember rightly... we were gonna have our own stand but not enough members came 4ward so we linked up wih LOC?

The TOC stand was next to the LOC stand so maybe thats why it looked like we was on their's. This year we will still be parked up next to LOC but will have the same size stand of 125 cars, obviously you won't get 125 cars on their due to camping but a final number will be decided on soon.

Last year the cost of the stand was covered by the club, this year we are asking members to pay £2 to park on the stand for the weekend to help recover some of the cost's. The detail's on how to pay this will also be coming soon, once paid you have guaranteed your place on the club stand, this is not to be confused with the charge that billing make on the gate for your weekend's camping and last year i paid £18 for the pleasure.

I wanna be on the toc stand, but belong on the LOC stand...guess i'll just park in the middle :lol:

I wanna be on the toc stand, but belong on the LOC stand...guess i'll just park in the middle :lol:

That will be 4 quid then, next all the green one's do ya :P :P :P

you got a tent ??

If no... fancy going halfers on one mate ?

Is it too early to start a list of members who want to show their cars?

I could start...cut and past your name.

JappyBeast - Mk2 MR2

Charlene - Mk2 tubby MR2

Jimlad - MK2 Tubby

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links