Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae

corollasr

Jimlad.. buy your own tent.. I'm not sharing with you!

I still havent used my tent I bought for last years JAE! Fits nice in the front of the MR2.

2 years ago it was baking .. I say on top of my car drinking and getting a tan for the whole weekend ..

I'll be bringing a slab, a tent, a doss bag, inflatable bed, a few disposable BBQ's and a wad of food ..

I just hope my car is looking how I want it to by then.

I have my new tent.. gonna bring a cooler box, folding seats, loads of beer and food.

I just hope my car is looking how I want it to by then.

I have my new tent.. gonna bring a cooler box, folding seats, loads of beer and food.

ok.... I'll get me own tent then... need to find a nice lady freind to share it ??... lol

I'll use your cooler box, use your seats, drink your beer and eat your food...... no ? :P

what is the date for JAE ???

24-25th July

Dont you know how to use google?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bibbs !! .... ban him for cheeckyness... lol

I'll give you the belts for a £10 if you do ..... j/k

I wanna be on the toc stand, but belong on the LOC stand...guess i'll just park in the middle :lol:

That will be 4 quid then, next all the green one's do ya :P :P :P

:D Thats fine! Although saying that i'll probably come back to the car to find they have actually painted it green :lol:

Fidge told me, there is half decent bogs and a proper shower block, if thats what facilities your talking about!

yeah, theres a few shower blocks, but better to get in early, as the queues do build up (along with the mud trailed through the stalls).

There are also toilet blocks, a chippie take away and restaraunt..

My missues was perfectly happy with the facilities..

nice one fidge, was just wondering if it was gonna be a clean or glasto' style weekend!

:thumbsup:

nice one fidge, was just wondering if it was gonna be a clean or glasto' style weekend!

:thumbsup:

Naaa, its quite civilised (well, as much as camping can be!)

im cumin wit a mate, were gettin a HUGE tent so ur all welcome 2 chill in it we r drinkin buddies and sat nite i wil get hammered! i cannot wait im gonna try do as many shows as poss. this yr

won't be tenting unless i go down friday night, which i may. knightrider, may join you in ur quest to go to all the shows

ed

im cumin wit a mate, were gettin a HUGE tent so ur all welcome 2 chill in it we r drinkin buddies and sat nite i wil get hammered! i cannot wait im gonna try do as many shows as poss. this yr

erm... you just invited quite a few people to your tent.... lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links