Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speed Cameras

Bibbs

If you know of a camera in a non accident blackspot .. mail ITV at the mail below and they will investigate ..

twtm@granadamedia.com

Nice little article, that.

It's good to see people finally sitting up and taking note.

I could probably find a few places where cameras are completely unneccesary.

I can also think of a few places that could do with cameras, mind you!

Speed cameras eh ?

Well drivers now need to look in their mirrors, look at overhead bridges, look at vans in lay-bys, look out for unmarked police cars, look out for varying speed limit changes and look at their speedometer.

If there’s any time left of course you can also look at the road ahead.

Was this somethig to do with the ITV program featuring the driver who got jailed for doing 38mph??? does anyone know what the story behind this was, would be interesting to know.

Speed cameras eh ?

Well drivers now need to look in their mirrors, look at overhead bridges, look at vans in lay-bys, look out for unmarked police cars, look out for varying speed limit changes and look at their speedometer.

If there’s any time left of course you can also look at the road ahead.

I ALWAYS look at my mirrors, speedo and the road around me (it's what I was taught to do when I learnt to drive). I like to be aware of what is going on around me and watch out for prats pulling out without indicating and other such hazards.

Ultimately the real answer to defeating speed cameras (and not worrying about them) is to NOT SPEED! I know it's a crazy idea, but what the hell, it may actually work.

Considering how much a camera costs to run, if the whole country stuck to the speed limit for a few weeks, the Govt. would have to take them down or face becoming bankrupt.

Ultimately the real answer to defeating speed cameras (and not worrying about them) is to NOT SPEED! I know it's a crazy idea, but what the hell, it may actually work.

Considering how much a camera costs to run, if the whole country stuck to the speed limit for a few weeks, the Govt. would have to take them down or face becoming bankrupt.

wicked idea fella, we should try this :thumbsup:

saying that though, we did all unite re. the petrol crisis, and yet it still goes up in price! :ffs:

If no one sped .. the government would thendrop the speed limits :thumbsup:

If no one sped .. the government would thendrop the speed limits :thumbsup:

Good point :thumbsup:

If we all speed will they put them up?

P.S discovered today that my radar detctor thing gives about as much advanced warning of speed cameras as the letterbox flap does when the fine falls through it!!!!!! :!Removed!:

The government would limit us to 0 mph .. if you move your car .. you get a fine (feels like that on the M25 already).

My Snooper 5R has saved me 3 points an £50 notes .. quite a good little thing to have ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links