Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris Tte Rear Silencer Rear Exhaust

lammy29

i was looking to buy for my 07 yaris, anyone know if it makes any difference in performance wise and whether it is loud or not? I've seen it new for about £264 is it worth it?

post-59018-1239787974_thumb.jpg

You can get it cheaper here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-YARIS-TTE-SPO...A1%7C240%3A1318

Also PM Parts-King on here as he may be able to beat / match the price.

The TTE exhausts are a little louder. May add a couple of hp not something you would notice.

cool, what exhaust would ya recommend but don't want something thats souns really loud though?

Had the box fitted on my diesel yaris two weeks ago. As for noise, it's not what i'd call a 'loud' exhaust, but you can hear it at high revs over the drone of the diesel engine.

As far as performance goes, for me it made the car feel alot more sprightly off the line, and pulls harder towards the top of the revs. Might be different in the petrol though. As for the question is it worth it... for me deffo. Really sets off the back end of the SR. don't know what model you've got, but it might look a tad silly if the rest of the car is a standard yaris...!

check this link for pictures:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95775

Hope that helps...

:o)

Had the box fitted on my diesel yaris two weeks ago. As for noise, it's not what i'd call a 'loud' exhaust, but you can hear it at high revs over the drone of the diesel engine.

As far as performance goes, for me it made the car feel alot more sprightly off the line, and pulls harder towards the top of the revs. Might be different in the petrol though. As for the question is it worth it... for me deffo. Really sets off the back end of the SR. don't know what model you've got, but it might look a tad silly if the rest of the car is a standard yaris...!

check this link for pictures:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95775

Hope that helps...

:o)

cool. iv got the SR like the one in pic but in black however i got the 57 so i missed out on side skirts and 16inch (wish i knew den i wuda waited six months) how uch did ya pay for yours?

• 4 weeks later...

just emailed the selller about performance about the tte "Hi no this is a complete sports rear silencer- the performance isn't any better but it gives it more of a sporty sound." might consider gettin a different one becuase it cost nearly £200

just emailed the selller about performance about the tte "Hi no this is a complete sports rear silencer- the performance isn't any better but it gives it more of a sporty sound." might consider gettin a different one becuase it cost nearly £200

Sounds a weeeee bit expensive for something that is for sound alone! Maybe I'm just tight...

Sounds a weeeee bit expensive for something that is for sound alone! Maybe I'm just tight...

thts wat im thinkin £200 is alot for jus sound..... which kinda sucks hopin for it to lil better wen in higher revs but dunno wat to do now...... i heard tte exhaust were made by remus but haven't heard of remus though

i heard tte exhaust were made by remus but haven't heard of remus though

Never heard of Remus? They've been going years and secured the contract for the Vauxhall Astra Nurburgring which if you've ever heard one, will know that they're top exhaust manufacturers.

i heard tte exhaust were made by remus but haven't heard of remus though

Never heard of Remus? They've been going years and secured the contract for the Vauxhall Astra Nurburgring which if you've ever heard one, will know that they're top exhaust manufacturers.

oh i didnt know, :o me bein a newbie!! thanks for the info. ya think i should get the tte exhasut or another aftermarket exhaust?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links