Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Advice Needed Please!

Rolla_SR

Ok, today I was playing on facebook poker, and i was having quite a good run winning over 50m chips... then one of the people that lost to me started giving me abuse, so me being me i just told them there was no need for it, to which she replied 'dont get me mad' so i told her to take a chill pill... anyway one thing led to another, and she threatened me with hacking into my computer... she managed to somehow get my IP address and now i dont know what to do as i dont have spyware on my computer to counter act her and i have some very valuable details on my computer... should i ring my internet provider and change my IP address is this possible?

Any advice much appreciated thanks,

Miles

Your IP is unlikely to be of use to the idiot who threatened you. I am no IT whizz but I suggest keeping your Windows Firewall switched on and you should be quite OK :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links