Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3 Mr2's And A 3sgte Powered Corona!

KiwiMR2

Right chaps, for your reading pleasure Iv'e spent the WHOLE afternoon scanning in 4 articles from our national car mags. I have e-mailed page 1 of the first article to TRDGT and am waiting on a reply that it got through ok etc. Once I have his confirmation that it's there I'll foward the rest IF you guys wanna see them.....TRDGT do can you host them then post them?? if not who can??

Article one is about a Gymkhana MR2 made by Aqua in Japan, article 2 is about a crazy BD4's developed MR2 track car, article 3 is about a 500hp drag MR2 that found it's way to NZ (I know the current owner of it and can fill you in on what has happened with it since the article), and article 3 is about a 1994 Toyota corona with a 3sgte pushing about 318hp at the front wheels :)

I assume your all sleeping (damn time zone differences) so here's hoping I get some replys before I head off to bed tonight!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Kiwi,

If you send them to me: damien@damiensrepository.co.uk, I'll host them for you. Only for a limited time though, a week at most, I don't want you lot eating up my bandwidth!!!

I got it Kiwi thanks. I've resized the image so hopefully it will fit in this post. Here goes nothing.

Right...I just e-mailed the rest of the Gymkhana one + the BD4's track MR2....after those are up I'll send the 500hp one + the corona one.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Cool, glad you got it sorted out.

thanks for the offer though....what's the time over there?? he still hasn't posted them up :( I bet yiou fellas are hanging out to read the rest!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

...what's the time over there?? he still hasn't posted them up :( I bet yiou fellas are hanging out to read the rest!!...

its 12am m8, prolly bed time for those that havta ta up for wrk in the morn.

TBH i'm hittin the sack pretty soon, i'm knackered!

-Z

...what's the time over there?? he still hasn't posted them up :( I bet yiou fellas are hanging out to read the rest!!...

its 12am m8, prolly bed time for those that havta ta up for wrk in the morn.

TBH i'm hittin the sack pretty soon, i'm knackered!

-Z

That explains it then.... :( Im probably gonna be in bed when you guys get them.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Hahha sorry Kiwi it's 6:40 pm over here in sunny California. Im still at work so I won't be able to post them until I get home. Sorry for the delay guys I guess it'll be tomorrow before you see them.

Hahha sorry Kiwi it's 6:40 pm over here in sunny California. Im still at work so I won't be able to post them until I get home. Sorry for the delay guys I guess it'll be tomorrow before you see them.

:P sweet as....just e-mail me when your ready for the other 2 articles. Im here at work (Jetstream) for another one and a half hours.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

How big are the files? If they're like the last one you could probably send them all to me. If not at least one or two more.

There all about the same size.....Iv'e already sent about 6....page 2+3 of the Gymkhana and 4 of the BD4's MR2. The 500hp NZ one + corona are about 3 pages eac so about 6 more.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Hmm I tried to edit my last post but seems only one image per post. I apologize if they're hard to read the min file size for this site was hard to squeeze under.

post-38-1075364334.jpg

next page. These are going to be tough to read. Anyone have a site with more space to host these?

For page 3 I had to split it up into text and image. Oddly enough the text still had to be reduced rediculously small to make it fit. I don't understand that one.

post-38-1075364781.jpg

page 4b

this is the last one I have. Hope all can read em but they are hard. I can break em into 2 parts if need be just let me know which pages are tough to read.

post-38-1075365924.jpg

Kiwi I got the pages last night except the last one which you'll need to resend. Sorry for not posting them but I didn't have the time. I'll do it tonight.

Kiwi I got the pages last night except the last one which you'll need to resend. Sorry for not posting them but I didn't have the time. I'll do it tonight.

No worries....thanks for putting them up on the forums for us all :)

I'll send the LAST page now.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links