Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Stupidest Thing You've Done Today?

dazwan

Got up this morning, got in the car and set off. I didn't see that the temperature outside is -1C. I noticed a bit of dirt on the windscreen so I decided to clean it.

Next thing I know I'm driving down the road with a sheet of ice across the windscreen :wacko: trying to drive between parked cars with zero visibility :eek: .

Driving to a customers site this morning nice and early because of the cack m25 I left to get to site at 7.15 roads have not been gritted. Car park was full of snow........ a couple of handbreaks and an unplaned fantastic 360 :eek: having a bit of a laugh.... then realised when I got out of the car that there was lots of tracks in the snow leading to my car.... it looked quite pretty then I realised that maybe the school I am working in today might not like it.....ooops :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well i actuallt nearly :censor: a carina, came into a car park, look a bit slippy but not too bad, went to turn at the bottom and slide straight on towards a carina, in my ae86, on the brakes,handbrake, managed to get the **** round narrowly missing the carina. phewwwwww

Edited by yaristpot

Hnad brake turn down the drive which has a small corner and goes down a hill, nearly hit my mums BM. :help:

getting outta bed was the worst thing!

Git...

How dare you post what I was gonna post before I posted it :D :P

Going to a meeting in Carlisle.

Got it all sideways and ended up facing the car behind me in the snowy motorway services car park, then drove back to the office down the one lane of the motorway that was open, and it was not very pleasant!!

and have lost my receipts and may not be able to claim expenses for my troubles.

I want to go home now :( :crybaby:

Got up this morning, got in the car and set off. I didn't see that the temperature outside is -1C. I noticed a bit of dirt on the windscreen so I decided to clean it.

Next thing I know I'm driving down the road with a sheet of ice across the windscreen :wacko: trying to drive between parked cars with zero visibility :eek: .

me too !! I done basically the same !! Driving without being able to see is pretty hard !

Instead of doing something stupid, I have actually been really sensible.

I had this afternoon booked of work (to pack for house move). An hour and a bit after getting home, the blizzard began. Luckily I don't need to leave the house until tomorrow. (I couldn't have planned it better).

I am so glad I don't have to go out on the ice rink.

Handbrake turn/skid on a small side road... All I did was skid 10 yards or so straight forward, then applied some turn on the steering so the back end would come out, then opposite turn and then back to control. Nice fun, especially in the new Corolla which handles like a dream :D

The twist here though, is my mate in the front passenger seat nearly pooped his pants, which would have left me with a slight pong in the car and a substantial cleaning bill for the upholstery. But it would almost have been worth it to see the reaction in his face.

:D

Atik

BTW - am going out in an hour in search of some small secluded area to do some more maneouvres (is that spelt right?)

(shhh, I didn't say that - am actually just going out ;) )

Left the house at 7:15 this morning thinking I could actually travel the 13 miles to work in under 1hr 15mins and not be late for the third day in a row :ph34r:

Done a handbrake turn in my cul-de-sac and ended up in my neighbours garden!!!

Whoops silly me!!! :thumbsup:

Done a handbrake turn in my cul-de-sac and ended up in my neighbours garden!!!

Whoops silly me!!! :thumbsup:

Of course, I bet it was "accidental" as far as the neighbour was concerned :P

Of course dazwan but they weren't in!!! The tread marks on thier front garden are a dead giveaway tho!!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links