Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Tss Yaris T Sport Aygo Chaser @ Rd 2

BazzaCS

Hi Folks,

Thought it was time to pop over and say hi and see what the good Dr Thomas is up to :o

I entered the 2nd round of the TSS in my trusty T Sport and had the best time ever, Would you believe that last time I drove this track I was in a mildly modded 3ltr 6cyl Supra and I achieved a reasonable 68.68 sec run. In my Yaris with no real mods I managed a 64.37 :o that is a good 4 secs faster than the soop B) B) B)

We had a nice White Vitz running aswell (see pics below) this had 3 drivers using the car, the best time for this 1 ltr vitz was 66.86 nearly 2 secs quicker than my old supra :o

Anyway, the only difference from my last event was tyres on my new freshly painted standard wheels. I am running a 195/45 15 vredestein sportrac 3 , I have also re routed the air intake down into the engine bay to try and get cleaner cooler air. I hope to have a bit of strut bracing before my next sprint in June.

Please enjoy the pics....................................................

barkstonmay2009018.jpg

barkstonmay2009022.jpg

Me having a pose before the event :wink:

barkstonmay2009026.jpg

DSC09164.jpg

DSCF3048.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

And a few of the lovely Vitzy........................................

barkstonmay2009012.jpg

Trying a bit tooooooo hard :D

DSCF2653_edited.jpg

DSC09155.jpg

I will post some more up as become available.

Regards

Ace! :D

Too much power in the Supra perhaps?

Anyway, I really wanna take my 1.0 to a track day once ive got everything I want on it.

Looks like alot of fun!

Do you need a racing license to even do track days though?

Look forward to seeing the other pics

Good work fella! Never heard of TSS but is it a bit like autotesting?

What other sorts of cars did you beat round the track? I see theres an MGZR behind you in a couple of pics.

Good work fella! Never heard of TSS but is it a bit like autotesting?

What other sorts of cars did you beat round the track? I see theres an MGZR behind you in a couple of pics.

Hi Chris,

TSS stands for Toyota sprint series so we only race with toyota's, so the rover you see was just someones support vechicle. Basically its run as a sprint day made up of 2 sighting laps, 2 practice laps and hopefully 8 Timed laps, there are classes for different powered cars but you can easily beat cars in the class above if you are having a good day.

At he end we work out the times and award trophies accordingly.

Great fun and very competitive and pretty cheap at only £90 per round.

Regards

Cheers for the info. I had a look in the aygo forums and see a guy on there beat you by a few split seconds. I'm guessing you don't get out of 2nd gear all the way round?

Nice one Bazza!! :thumbsup:

Nice pics aswell, seems like a top day out. Beating Supra's in a TS....Priceless!! :toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links