Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Trick For Your Wing Mirrors

artisteassoiffe

Hi IQ Lovers of the Universe !

Someone wrote somewhere in the IQ forum that they were surprised the wing mirrors don't automatically extend when engine turned on.

Well.... when you've parked up and the engine is running, retract your mirrors... then switch off the engine and press the mirror button again..

Et voila ! They open perfectly when you start your car again... fab !

Still loving my Baby!

Hmmmm. Thx m8. This also works with my other car a Honda Jazz/Fit.

Good tip!

Already do it :P

Has worked in all mine and my partners other jap (import) cars so didnt expect anything less lol

Well for the peasants amongst us who have only ever had manual mirrors this was great. :lol:

Hi IQ Lovers of the Universe !

Someone wrote somewhere in the IQ forum that they were surprised the wing mirrors don't automatically extend when engine turned on.

Well.... when you've parked up and the engine is running, retract your mirrors... then switch off the engine and press the mirror button again..

Et voila ! They open perfectly when you start your car again... fab !

Still loving my Baby!

Do you have to retract your mirrors manually for this to work? I have my IQ in the garage and have to put the mirror in manually before going in as it might hit the garage door strutt and then restore it when out of the garage a more detailed explaination required please for the ones with less IQ

If you have a IQ then you have to retract your mirrors by hand

If you have an IQ2 then there is a button by the headlight height adjustment thing to get your mirrors in for you

If you have a IQ then you have to retract your mirrors by hand

If you have an IQ2 then there is a button by the headlight height adjustment thing to get your mirrors in for you

Thanks Sally told it needed someone with a higher IQ than me. I dont have the IQ2 so its a manual job for me

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links