Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Power Loss

dgorman194

hi all,i was having trouble with my t sport yaris,the car was dropping in revs and loosing power when driving and cutting out when i came to a stop.when i started it today the revs dropped right down and was a slight spitting sound and white smoke from the exhaust.i have since changed the spark plugs as the ones in it were knackered,it seems to be back running ok again now could the plugs of been the problem?or does it sound like a sensor or something else?thanks very much for any help

hi all,i was having trouble with my t sport yaris,the car was dropping in revs and loosing power when driving and cutting out when i came to a stop.when i started it today the revs dropped right down and was a slight spitting sound and white smoke from the exhaust.i have since changed the spark plugs as the ones in it were knackered,it seems to be back running ok again now could the plugs of been the problem?or does it sound like a sensor or something else?thanks very much for any help

Sounds like you've answered your own question there mate!! :thumbsup:

Does sound like a plug problem as you would probably have the EML light come on if a sensor was misbehaving.

Just drive it and keep an eye on it is what i would do. If it started to play up again then it could be another world of possibilities. :huh:

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you've answered your own question there mate!! :thumbsup:

Does sound like a plug problem as you would probably have the EML light come on if a sensor was misbehaving.

Just drive it and keep an eye on it is what i would do. If it started to play up again then it could be another world of possibilities. :huh:

Good luck. :thumbsup:

yeah seems to be driving fine now so fingers crossed,cheers mate :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links