Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Needed To Change!

Copland

:( I like the IQ I even had some mods but no matter what I did my wife just could not get used to 2 doors and no real boot and did not like the interior. I've had to le it go and get an Auris!!!

We noted the following about the car that bean to irritate a little:

• The rear seat belts - having to slot them in every time they are used and they can come out again if you hit a bump!
  • The inferior brown plastic interior - not great in a car this class
  • Seat position - does not go back into the original position once lever deployed so adjustment needed every time
  • The irritating noise from the passenger seat - oh sorry that was the wife!

:wacko:

Anyway I'll miss the IQ and all you great folks on here!

Enjoy the cars!

I am so sorry we have lost another iQ but again I have to ask why did you order a 2 door car with no boot then return it because of that amongst other things?

As for your other points that rear seatbelt thing was so annoying but now have some tape round the buckle so it lodges in there like a treat & the seat thing is VERY annoying! I like the interior though as I had a courtesy Ford KA other day & boy was that nasty inside, made ours look like a Bently!

Enjoy your Auris lots :driving:

I am so sorry we have lost another iQ but again I have to ask why did you order a 2 door car with no boot then return it because of that amongst other things?

As for your other points that rear seatbelt thing was so annoying but now have some tape round the buckle so it lodges in there like a treat & the seat thing is VERY annoying! I like the interior though as I had a courtesy Ford KA other day & boy was that nasty inside, made ours look like a Bently!

Enjoy your Auris lots :driving:

My wife thought she would get used to 2 doors and small boot - it did everything we needed it to but she just did not like it for some reason I did but I have to keep her happy too. Anyway I have added £2,000 of bodykit to the Auris as punishment for making me change :D Enjoy the IQ's a fun car to own I will miss it but the Auris will compensate.

No real boot...hmmm

Got £100 quids worth of food shopping in mine with no problem!!

Bootaspx.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links