Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice On Iq Grades?

JoshC89

well then just going to have to wait and see about this new 1.3 model; it all depends on the extra cost which is why im slighty tempted with an aygo now....

well then just going to have to wait and see about this new 1.3 model; it all depends on the extra cost which is why im slighty tempted with an aygo now....

I had an Aygo Sport for over two years and loved it.

Luckily I was fortunate and had none of the Aygo problems such as leaking radiator,faulty water pump, weak clutch and leaking doors.My front discs wore out in a year and a half but were changed under warranty.

I would imagine and expect these problems will have been eliminated in the "new" Aygo production.

If the iQ had not been around, I may have bought another Aygo but I wanted something different, as there are so many Aygo's about now!

The iQ2 is much more expensive but I enjoy all it's equipment and, to me, refinement, and so far it is still quite exclusive.

I would say the Aygo is certainly more practical, but the iQ is exactly what I need, so it suits me fine.

Have long tests of both and read all the forums, and then buy a ....Yaris...only joking!

Hi There

i have the iQ2 automatic, sat nav,, leather and urban pack ...waited and waited and waited...and well worth the loooooooong wait

luv it, luv the looks it gets, i expect that ferrari drivers get the same looks, but they paid 90k more than me :D

arshavin

Hi There

i have the iQ2 automatic, sat nav,, leather and urban pack ...waited and waited and waited...and well worth the loooooooong wait

luv it, luv the looks it gets, i expect that ferrari drivers get the same looks, but they paid 90k more than me :D

arshavin

kwl kwl LOL, thats one of the other gr8 things about it coz it looks so unique, as spoilt as it sounds its gona b difficult waiting until im able to get it :( LOL

Yep, I do love my IQ2!

it's still highly exclusive in Basingstoke (I've seen one other model twice only) and it turns heads on every road I travel....love it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links