Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Am So Excited...

Mick G

...just signed the order form to trade in my 2004 T2 for a new TR. Ah man, I can't wait.

Bit nervous about the old stop/start thing but I'm sure I'll get used to it if it works the way they say (seemed to on the test drive).

Not an important topic I know but still....I'm excited!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Later,

Mick

Well done! Be interested to see how you rate the new yaris against the old one.

Be interested in how much you paid... although understandable if you don;t want to say on an open forum!

I'd seen one at a good price on a new-car screen-scrape website, informed the local dealer and they nearly matched it so it came in at 9900 - 2700 trade-in = 7200 for a metallic 1.33 TR. That's only a bit more than a grand more than I paid for my T2 5 years ago and lots more gadgets, air-con rather than a hair drier, remote locking rather than leaning over to lock the passenger door, electric windows rather than a windy thingy etc. They might not sound much but they're luxury compared to a 2004 T2.

If you think I've been ripped off keep it to yourself cause I've signed up now and I'll have to cry. :crybaby:

As far as rating it in real life or drive-wise, I'll need to see as I've not picked it up yet. But if there's no improvement (and I don't think there's a lot to improve on on what I've got now) then what have Toyota been doing for the last 5 years? I'm hoping for good things.

Later,

Mick

You will love it :thumbsup:

Nice extras that make life and driving a better experience. Also a lot safer than your old car as it has 9 air bags and a 5 star EuroNCAP rating

£30 a year road tax when you come to renew it, 100bhp, 55+mpg etc etc

3 or 5 door?

I have had my TR for 6 weeks now,its great.I traded in £20,000 (well when it was new)new shape Civic EX fully loaded,all the toys for this and love it.

I was a bit panicky in the beginning about using the stop/start but now i`m used to it and have no doubts its a very efficient fuel saver.

My travelling time to and from work is about a hour each way my car is in eco drive for 10 minutes of this.So over a month this has to be quite a good fuel saving.You will love the car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links