Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ricc lives near some proper dodgy people

ricc

Just popped out for a ciggy to witness 2 little sheisters sat calmly inside a Ford Fezza, happily nicking its stereo and routing around in the boot for sub/amp/goodies.

What a liberty. They didnt see me fortunately so got on the blower to 007 and the TWOC squad. PC Mighty Batton came charging round to the area closely followed by PC I Kill You. Whilst I was on the phone they set off another car alarm round the corner! Even the lass on the phone talking to me said ''Is that another alarm i can hear?''. Have some people no morals?! (clearly not)

Gave them details and off they charged in search of the 2 questionable characters. 5 Minutes later PC Mighty Batton returned, looked over the car, gave him a statement.

Whats the world coming to. I cant stand thiefs. Its annoying and !Removed! inconveinience to the owner. (I myself have had 3 cars broken into, its horrid). Apparantly the owner of the vehicle isnt even local so they cant get in touch and let them know. Its going to be a nice supprise for them in the morning!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post your similar stories here! hahaha

Disclaimer:- 'PC Mighty Batton' and 'PC I Kill You' are not the police officers real names. I dont have a clue what they are so I made them up.

Thats one thing they have spot on in the middle east.. Steal, lose your hands.

It's so so simple.

Even if they got caught here... what would they get? A slap on the wrists probably.

I think your comment of........''Even IF they get caught''.

Its not often radio theifs get caught. But when they do they get nothing.

The first one Charlie is the right hand. This means you have to eat with the "dirty" hand. Much more of a punishment than we think.

Well done Ricc! Most people would sit by and not have done anything.

It's feral scum like this that need to be put away. All the bleeding heart, lentil eating hippys will want them to go away for a "swimming with dolphins holiday", but I think they should be locked up proper.

They obviously don't want to be a part of civilised society, so lets exclude them from it.

Prison isn't just for reforming prisioners, it's also a punishment and to keep the public safe.

Shame all they'll get is (another) slap on the wrist.

But again, well done Ricc. Us "Joe Public" shouldn't be so tollerant of the ferals.

Hopefully these boyos will get caught - unfortunately they will probably only get a slap on the wist. The Fiesta owner will have recieved a very unpleasant surprise in the morning. What can they do with the stereo anyway - unless its an aftermarket stereo or the car is an older Fiesta - then the radio is specific to the Fiesta - and this has been the case since ford bought out the Mk4 (or was it Mk5) in 1995.

Twas an aftermarket stereo. Rear parcel shelf was also full of Speakers, components AND a set of 6*9's.... not exactly inconspicuous! But thats not the point.

Hopefully its an aftermarket one that needs a code to be used after disconnection from power.

I found out earlier this morning that the alarm that was going off was a Y reg Fiat Punto. It has a rather nasty hole where the lock used to sit in the door panel. The glove box was open and stero facia on the seat. Stereo was still in it but fortunately not taken. I dont imagine repairing the door will be cheap AT all. So another gutted owner me thinks. Clearly 'Tommy TeaLeaf' thought hed shaft 2 cars whilst he was at it.... both 20 meters away from each other.

Daft question perhaps - but was there any cctv in the area - should be possible to establish who the guilty parties are then - although if its CCTV thats monitored by the police or council - then someone should have been watching the footage and alerting the police officers on the ground. Having said that - i remember a few years ago - when CCTV was first bought in here in Tralee - they were just after doing up the town square - and vandals wrecked the place - the cctv camera was facing the wrong way.

the cctv camera was facing the wrong way.

Probably some "cleavage" in the local Maccy D's .. and obviously that takes priority.

The first one Charlie is the right hand. This means you have to eat with the "dirty" hand. Much more of a punishment than we think.

Well done Ricc! Most people would sit by and not have done anything.

It's feral scum like this that need to be put away. All the bleeding heart, lentil eating hippys will want them to go away for a "swimming with dolphins holiday", but I think they should be locked up proper.

They obviously don't want to be a part of civilised society, so lets exclude them from it.

Prison isn't just for reforming prisioners, it's also a punishment and to keep the public safe.

Shame all they'll get is (another) slap on the wrist.

But again, well done Ricc. Us "Joe Public" shouldn't be so tollerant of the ferals.

"Prison isn't just for reforming prisoners " Quite correct :( . It's for honing their skills, learning from fellow prisoners etc so they won't get caught the next time. If they are lucky they may even learn other forms of skullduggery so that they can widen their horizons on release :giljotiini:

Thats one thing they have spot on in the middle east.. Steal, lose your hands.

It's so so simple.

Even if they got caught here... what would they get? A slap on the wrists probably.

One of my wife cousins was publicly flogged in the UAE some 10 years ago now , basically he got drunk & deliberately damaged a car , for his sins he was as said , flogged , recieving 50 lashes .

If only we could have some of that here we would'nt have half the crime we do now. Unfortunately the yogourt knitting sandle wearing do-gooders have taken over the asylum , and their idea of stopping the scrotes from further offending would be to send them off to Disney World :ffs:

We should bring back the Birch - Live on the National Lottery show.

It could be you - you thieving !Removed! !

Local to me here in Sunny Bournemouth a scroat was caught by a coupla 'on leave' squaddies, whilst he was nicking a radio from a friend of theirs motor.

Unfortunately and possibly sometime during the ensueing chase, the scroat accidentally fell partially off the cliff and had to be ambulanced to the local A&E. Shame eh! :unsure:

I think the broken bits may prevent him doing it again tho'. :lol:

We should bring back the Birch - Live on the National Lottery show.

It could be you - you thieving scrote !

I could watch that :P

Ok, this thread needs to be changed to ''Ricc lives near some propper dodgy people!''

Just had 2 lads kicking off outside the house. Just been out to tell em to ubik off. Stupid chavs.

Ok, this thread needs to be changed to ''Ricc lives near some propper dodgy people!''

Just had 2 lads kicking off outside the house. Just been out to tell em to ubik off. Stupid chavs.

Amended as requested Ricc :thumbsup:

I have been in this situation, catching the tea leaf in the act in my car, he had smashed my door locks in and was doing his best to have away my stereo and amp.....( at the time in question i was serving as a royal engineer in maidstone )

for his efforts i gave him a jolly good talking to with my size 11 boot and a quick dose of left right goodnight, who wouldn't ?

well as it turned out he got a small fine that didn't cover my excess on the damage and i was dragged in front of the judge for taking action myself.....i was lucky to walk away to be beasted by the army for missconduct and the judge even said it was a shame i was there in the first place...

lesson from this, if you catch the theif dont tell the police about it, just mess them up so bad they can never take anything again, make the punishment fit the crime....

Very annoying to hear that jubilant - its even more annoying to think that you can be punished twice for the same offence. Its a disgrace - sometimes being a nice law abiding person is more of a hinderence then a help when dealing with law enforcement - especially if your being pulled for a one off offence (although at least it sounds like the judge was sympathetic).

I just get annoyed when i hear of things like this especially when you see how those who constantly reoffend get treated - good god - it seems that the more rules you break the better you get looked after :censor:

What i also find annoying (and apologies if anyone feels like im gone of topic) is the thing now - where if your a decent hardworking person - its up to you to prove that you did the right thing rather then for those on rule enforcement duties to prove your wrong - which is annoying. But of course this could just be my imagination :angry:

i remember once when i was at uni in sheffield, i was walking two ladies home one nite after a few beverages, got our pizza and we ventured up this residential area. half way up this road we saw a dogdy guy hanging around across the road underneath the shadow of this tree, thought it was a bit suss but we carried on, whilest eating our pizza of course. few more yards up the road we turned around and the guy had this big metal stick trying to force open the car!! WTF??!

so we decided to do the right thing by phoning the police! we stood under the shadow of some trees reporting the incident and watching him in action, whilst eating our pizza of course, this went on for about 4-5mins! i dont think the guy like an audiance at all so he stopped what he was doing and started walking in our direction, veliding that big stick of his!! so we started walking, whilst eating our pizza, and one of my ladyfriend was on the phone to the police all this time and had actually said 'the guy is walking towards us', in which the police said that 'we should start walking away NOW and somebody is on their way!'

we kept walking but the guy was closing in, and my friend was still on the phone to the police telling her the guy is right behind us! at this point i thought 'if this guy is gonna give us a beating, im not gonna go without putting up a fight' even though he had this big stick! so i threw the rest of my pizza down and rolled up my sleaves, i was ready to open 6 cans of whoopass on him! :angry:

but luckly for him a police car came flying around this corner, pretty much hand braking it around the bend, the guy sh@t himself jumped into a garden and the police was on pursuit!

they actually cought a guy, and it was most likely the theiving b@stid, and they called back asking if we could provide a description of the guy, and because it was dark we couldnt give much detail and i think they ended up letting the guy go!! WTF!! :mad2: sick to the teeth!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links