Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Wheels

Gearhead29

I designed them in a lunch time just by eye and showed it to a mate who has access to a milling machine if they were possible and he thinks they should be as long as the carbon effect was just powder coat black so was just wondering what others thought of them cause he was not sure how they would look.

carbonredwheel.png ok a lowered black 06 yaris

They look great, but how would you test them for strengh before bolting them to your car? :huh:

well the program can stress test them to begin with then i have asked a guy who makes wheels for race cars to have a look at the design to chck its viable and he said on first glance they look good to go with some small non visible changes

wow i think they will look great and one thing is for sure no one else with have the same ones lol

get me a pic of you car on a front/side angle and ill photoshop them onto it for you.

No point mate car was parked on the street last night cause my drive was full of volvo and silver yaris and got totalled by a drunk driver (was staying at my parents house cause my flat was flooded by a neighbour going out and leaving tap on above my place what a horrible day)

^^Man that's bad news!! :ffs:

Hope you get another Yaris sorted mate!

I feel for anyone who has had their car totalled esp if it's bot your fault!! :censor:

Good luck with the insurance claim. ;)

yeah I was lucky with that car got it for £5400 second hand with only 25000 miles on the clock so looks like I wont be getting another one for the money and as of yet looks like an 05 ford Mondeo will be the replacement at £4700 with 17800 miles on the clock :( no more Yaris unless I buy mums which I used when i was learning and wore out the clutch a lot petrol didn't come naturally to me at first). It was lucky the drunk hit my car though cause it was 8pm and some kids were playing in my neighbours garden and had he lost it a little bit later (doing 50mph in a 20mph zone) so it could have been a lot lot worse

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links