Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Debadge?

MattIQ

Ok, so I pick up my shiny new IQ on Friday - it's a standard IQ in black with iStyle chrome pack and the plum leather seats.

Question is - do I debadge it (or request dealer to do it)?

Has anyone done this & can comment on how it looks?

(Hint: maybe someone could photoshop a generic black IQ with no badges and post it on here?)

Matt

Ok, so I pick up my shiny new IQ on Friday - it's a standard IQ in black with iStyle chrome pack and the plum leather seats.

(Hint: maybe someone could photoshop a generic black IQ with no badges and post it on here?)

Matt

I've done it on my Fiesta and its pretty simple. Hairdrier, couple of cloths, water, white spirit and lots of patience. But those badges were 8 years old so not sure how easy/hard they would be to get off a brand new car.

As for pics, I've attached what it would look like...

Ollie

post-78440-1243421837_thumb.jpg

Thanks, although I'd probably remove the Toyota logos from front & back too.

Does it just come with 3 badges on the back?

'Toyota', 'IQ' & Toyota logo

Matt

Why would you want to do that, it's taken years for me to be able to afford a new Toyota and I wouldn't want to hide it's identity!

Some people might think it is a Sturmokov (or something) from Khazakstan, and that would never do...

Matt

Why would anybody want to debadge the IQ? Are you ashamed of owning an IQ if so why buy one in the first place. Really cant see any reason for doing that I certainly wouldnt just look how much you would devalue the car Leave the badges on

No, of course I'm not ashamed of owning an IQ or a Toyota - otherwise I wouldn't be buying it.

I just thought it might look better without any badges on. If I do it and other people don't know what it is then that's not a problem.

I just thought it might look better without any badges on. If I do it and other people don't know what it is then that's not a problem.

Hi

I ve done the same in my white IQ and it look much better.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links