Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Terminator Film

JappyBeast

Not a huge fan of the first couple. I appreciated them for the visual effects etc and they delivered on that front.

This does look rather good though. And CB is cool as, Ill be going to see this! :)

I was waiting for this .. could be awesome. C Bale is a great actor (even if he does punch his mum and yells at lighting crew) but the one thing that REALLY worries me.

Certificate 12 ..

And CB is cool as,

And CB is cool as,

I think he meant Christian Bale... not yourself Charlie.... you do have a beamer afterall....... :bag:

:lol:

Film looks good tho!

• 2 weeks later...

just been to see this , and in all honesty i can't recollect too much of the story-line , there were so many explosions going on from start to finish , that i actually feel a little Shell shocked lol , as the sound system in the cinema was turned up way too loud , don't get me wrong though cos i am a fan of LOUD , but you have to get the balance right ,and quite clearly it was'nt , special effects looked good though , i guess i'll just have to wait untill it go's on general sale so as i can watch it again on my own surround system at home in order to judge it better.

If i was to rate the film out of 10 , i'd probably give it only 5 on this experience .

T2 is still the best for me , which was quite simply brilliant 10 out 10 .

just been to see this , and in all honesty i can't recollect too much of the story-line , there were so many explosions going on from start to finish , that i actually feel a little shell shocked lol , as the sound system in the cinema was turned up way too loud , don't get me wrong though cos i am a fan of LOUD , but you have to get the balance right ,and quite clearly it was'nt , special effects looked good though , i guess i'll just have to wait untill it go's on general sale so as i can watch it again on my own surround system at home in order to judge it better.

The film is not the longest iether at 1hr - 15 mins , if i was to rate the film out of 10 , i'd probably give it only 5 on this experience .

Have you seen the Star Trek Film. Brilliant

just been to see this , and in all honesty i can't recollect too much of the story-line , there were so many explosions going on from start to finish , that i actually feel a little shell shocked lol , as the sound system in the cinema was turned up way too loud , don't get me wrong though cos i am a fan of LOUD , but you have to get the balance right ,and quite clearly it was'nt , special effects looked good though , i guess i'll just have to wait untill it go's on general sale so as i can watch it again on my own surround system at home in order to judge it better.

The film is not the longest iether at 1hr - 15 mins , if i was to rate the film out of 10 , i'd probably give it only 5 on this experience .

Have you seen the new Star Trek Film. Brilliant

Have you seen the Star Trek Film. Brilliant

No not yet , i'll probably go and see this next week

Ps i meant to type 115 mins long as regards the terminator movie

Terminator looks epic!

I will definitly make it a priority now. OOOH I'm excited about it! :lol:

and thats a problem for what reason.............

just remind her of all the films youve gone with her to see that wernt your cup of tea :D

does look good might have to drag myself to showcase

If i was to rate the film out of 10 , i'd probably give it only 5 on this experience .

I agree with what you said , Mate. The Yanks don't think a film is a film unless it has Guns, Explosions & mayhem for at least 75% of the time. My Daughter visits me on Saturday evenings & commandeers the remote :lol: . I sit through 2 films such as I've described, suffering :( . Gladly I must say, because I appreciate the company. :thumbsup:

I know that I am an oddball in my tastes :nerd: but I really enjoy a good French film, dealing with the interaction of personalities. I am not averse to action, though, as I love good far Eastern films like the 2 Azumi ones, Ong Bak, The Golden Field (the most expensive Chinese film ever made) and others of that genre. Not averse to Charlie Chan either :lol:

You want amazing films, watch;

Shawshank Redemption

Green Mile (Mr Jingles is awsome! :lol: )

T2 (As previously stated)

Black-Hawk Down

Flags of Our Fathers + Letters from Iwo Jima

Saving Private Ryan

Jarheads

Watch those, and you know you like your films. ;)

Shawshank Redemption

Black-Hawk Down

Saving Private Ryan

Jarheads

Sorry :( Not persuaded :lol: I would avoid those if they were on the Sky program for the night :yes: :lol2:

Shawshank Redemption

Black-Hawk Down

Saving Private Ryan

Jarheads

Sorry :( Not persuaded :lol: I would avoid those if they were on the Sky program for the night :yes: :lol2:

Are you clinically insane!?!?

OMG!!! Green Mile is the only film that has evoked emotions within me strongly!

:P :lol:

Shawshank Redemption

Black-Hawk Down

Saving Private Ryan

Jarheads

I have managed to escape certification , so far. :unsure: I know what I like & usually avoid Main Line Cinema :horse: :lol2:

I've seen the new Terminator film. Thumbs up, I think. Well - sort of, the action is great. Story isn't fantastically strong.

I recommend seeing it though - Terminator fan or not.

Shawshank Redemption

Black-Hawk Down

Saving Private Ryan

Jarheads

I have managed to escape certification , so far. :unsure: I know what I like & usually avoid Main Line Cinema :horse: :lol2:

Victor , if you hav'nt seen " Scent Of A woman " yet , ( 1993 )

i fully reccomend that you do , quite simply put its brilliant , it features Al Pacino & Chris O'Donnel , Al Pacino won his first ( Best Actor ) Oscar for his portrayal of an overbaring , blind retired Lieutenant Colonel , who hires a young guardian ( Chris O'Donnel ) to assist him in his masterplan , the film takes you through every emotion , i'm sure you'll love it , and another i think you'll enjoy is " As Good as It Gets " featuring jack Nicholson

Kparris , have you seen " We Were Soldiers " featuring Mel Gibson

a great war film , if you have a surround system , turn the Sub-woofer up , and your AV Amp to DTS , sit back and enjoy :thumbsup:

Shawshank Redemption

Black-Hawk Down

Saving Private Ryan

Jarheads

Victor , if you hav'nt seen " Scent Of A woman " yet , ( 1993 )

i fully reccomend that you do , quite simply put its brilliant , it features Al Pacino & Chris O'Donnel , Al Pacino won his first ( Best Actor ) Oscar for his portrayal of an overbaring , blind retired Lieutenant Colonel , who hires a young guardian ( Chris O'Donnel ) to assist him in his masterplan , the film takes you through every emotion , i'm sure you'll love it , and another i think you'll enjoy is " As Good as It Gets " featuring jack Nicholson

Kparris , have you seen " We Were Soldiers " featuring Mel Gibson

a great war film , if you have a surround system , turn the Sub-woofer up , and your AV Amp to DTS , sit back and enjoy :thumbsup:

Yeh I have seen We Were Soldiers, it was fantastic. :D

And I watched it how you said I should. I loved it when I first saw it. I forgot to mention the film actually. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links