Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member, Car Ordered :-)

SteveEnj

Hi, I'm new on here. I ordered my iQ2, in black, last week, picking up next week (10th / 11th June) can't wait! Will be used on the dreaded M62 transpennine motorway, commuting between West Yorkshire & Manchester, where I work. Took advantage of the £2000 scrapage deal :)

Stephen

Welcome & congrats :)

Enjoy your new car.

Hey congrats :)

I put the deposit down for mine when I come back off my holidays :)

You work in Manchester??? Where abouts as I work in the centre. I do like them in black but still going for the white ;)

Hey congrats :)

I put the deposit down for mine when I come back off my holidays :)

You work in Manchester??? Where abouts as I work in the centre. I do like them in black but still going for the white ;)

2nd Ave, Westinghouse Road, half way between Trafford Centre & Old Trafford.

I fancied it in White, but it was 12 weeks delivery, versus 2 weeks for Black, which was my second choice colour, decided not to wait :-) Don't know where you've been looking, but RRG Salford have just put an iQ2 in the dark purplie colour in the showroom, looks rather good as well, & another garage I looked at sent me some pictures of the iQ in Red, which also looked good... which surprised me, I didn't fancy red until I saw the pictures.

There was a white iQ2 parked on 2nd Avenue yesterday, so there are more out there in Manchester :-)

Stephen

Welcome & congrats :)

Enjoy your new car.

Thanks, I'm chomping at the bit now, pick up either Wednesday or Thursday, hope its Wednesday ;)

Stephen

I don't actually live in Manchester so I wouldn't of gone to Salford dealer, I'm going to Rochdale.

I thinkI know where abouts you work, I work smack bang in the middle of the centre though.

Well if I have to wait that long for the white I think I may go for the black, not to sure. Need to speak to them when I come back from France :D :D

I don't actually live in Manchester so I wouldn't of gone to Salford dealer, I'm going to Rochdale.

I thinkI know where abouts you work, I work smack bang in the middle of the centre though.

Well if I have to wait that long for the white I think I may go for the black, not to sure. Need to speak to them when I come back from France :D :D

Nope, but if you want to look at one in the purple colour, go to RRG Salford, on the big roundabout at the end of the M602, always better to look at one in the flesh, to get an idea of colour :)

If you want any further, info about the car, give me a nudge when you get back from France, Trafford Centre is only two minutes away, you are welcome to crawl over it & give it a spin.

Just for info, my daughter is also called Jess, & also 19, she is currently working on me, to try and get me to insure her to drive the iQ, & also our other car, a Golf :rolleyes: She's a "poor" student, and has decided to take her car off the road for summer, & to re-insure it etc in September when she returns to Uni... and done some work to pay for it!

Have a nice holiday, hope you get the car you want :)

Stephen

Welcome to the forum from a purple iQ2 owner who loves it.

Enjoy! Not long now to wait....Tis like christmas when you are a kid aint it?

Jaine

RRG Salford have just put an iQ2 in the dark purplie colour in the showroom, looks rather good as well, & another garage I looked at sent me some pictures of the iQ in Red, which also looked good... which surprised me, I didn't fancy red until I saw the pictures.

How dark is the purple one? I've seen the pictures and I can't figure out if it looks manly or girlie! I could really do with seeing one in the flesh. I don't fancy red either, but I haven't even seen photos of a red iQ let alone a live one. Could you post the red photos please?

There are loads of photos of my purple one on here & they are showing the true colour! It is not a !Removed! girly purple, it is a bit like the VW colour they used on Corrados etc. Have a look at the gallery on here etc.

Welcome to the forum from a purple iQ2 owner who loves it.

Enjoy! Not long now to wait....Tis like christmas when you are a kid aint it?

Jaine

I know, counting the days now :)

How dark is the purple one? I've seen the pictures and I can't figure out if it looks manly or girlie! I could really do with seeing one in the flesh. I don't fancy red either, but I haven't even seen photos of a red iQ let alone a live one. Could you post the red photos please?

I've attached some pictures sent to me by West Yorkshire Toyota, in Huddersfield. I didn't fancy red until I saw the pictures, but went for black in the end, partly because of the short delivery time. (2 weeks)

(Well I think I've attached the photos, as I'm new here, its the first time I've tried to add pictures)

Stephen

post-78802-1244288084_thumb.jpg

post-78802-1244288109_thumb.jpg

post-78802-1244288136_thumb.jpg

Stephen - Many thanks for the red pictures. It does look better than I imagined too, although still not enough to take me from the black or purple dilemma I don't think!

Jaine - Thank you for all your purple photos. I do like the look of it from the pictures but I know it will still seem slightly different to see in person! I'll have to keep my eyes out for one.

It seems that we only need photos of a silver one now for the full set!

Stephen - Many thanks for the red pictures. It does look better than I imagined too, although still not enough to take me from the black or purple dilemma I don't think!

Jaine - Thank you for all your purple photos. I do like the look of it from the pictures but I know it will still seem slightly different to see in person! I'll have to keep my eyes out for one.

Thanks for the pictures goes to Anthony at West Yorkshire Toyota in Huddersfield, very helpful person.

I feel the same, if Red had been the only colour available I would have been quite happy, fancied white, but that was 12 weeks delivery, saw the black in the showroom, I may need to add the chrome doorstrips & tailgate strip. The garage in Salford just got a purple one in this week, & I have to say I like it alot, but I'd already ordered the black by then. The purple is almost two tone, black in some light, purple in others. For me personally, the only colour I don't like is the silver.

Hope you get to choose, then order soon :-)

Stephen

Thanks for the pictures goes to Anthony at West Yorkshire Toyota in Huddersfield, very helpful person.

I feel the same, if Red had been the only colour available I would have been quite happy, fancied white, but that was 12 weeks delivery, saw the black in the showroom, I may need to add the chrome doorstrips & tailgate strip. The garage in Salford just got a purple one in this week, & I have to say I like it alot, but I'd already ordered the black by then. The purple is almost two tone, black in some light, purple in others. For me personally, the only colour I don't like is the silver.

Hope you get to choose, then order soon :-)

Stephen

I have the black and to my mind when its polished it really does glow you wont regret getting black although it will need more washing as it shows the dust.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links