Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Pictures

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

It's hard to believe that this was only Sunday morning. I had a few shots left on my camera film which needed to be used up. So i decided to take my car up to luton hoo. This is a big modern business park.

The weather was quite warm for this time of the year. Check them out :yes: Hope you like them :thumbsup:

luton_hoo_1.sized.jpg

luton_hoo_4.sized.jpg

luton_hoo_2.sized.jpg

luton_hoo_5.sized.jpg

luton_hoo.sized.jpg

jerry!!

Nice pics mate!! Looks like Hawaii with the sun shining lol

Yeah it's just a shame that the weather has gone crazy :crybaby:

jerry!!

:D :thumbsup: nice car m8. I like the colour mine is like your other halfs so looks dirty all the time. Wish i had gone for thunder gray instead ;)

Ps like the zorst did you fit it and is it just a rear box?

:D :thumbsup: nice car m8. I like the colour mine is like your other halfs so looks dirty all the time. Wish i had gone for thunder gray instead ;)

Ps like the zorst did you fit it and is it just a rear box?

Cheers for that mate :thumbsup: About the exhaust. Yes i did fit it myself. Wasn't that really hard to put on i must admit. Yes it's a rear box only. Hopefully when they come out with a fully system i will replace the rest of it.

jerry!!

Looking good mate. theres deffo a few layers of the old elbow greese gone in to that one.

Think we need to put the old with the new at the next JAE. what you reckon mate

Side_on_view.sized.jpg:thumbsup:

nice piccies!

theres a chilli red yts going for around 8000 near me done 8000miles and 02 i thought it was a bit of a bargain what u pay for urs?? what u think of that price?

CB

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the kind words.

Jaxx cheers mate :thumbsup:

knightrider I always try my best to keep her looking sweet :thumbsup:

Gus sounds good to me mate. Look forward to parking along side the beast :drool:

chrisb Yeah that sounds like a good price mate. Very low mileage. Mines covers 11,500 miles and is a 02 as well so 8,000 really good mate :thumbsup:Go for it :yes:

jerry!!

Jerry are u keeping the standard rims or are u gonna get a set of 17's maybe???

I think a set of 17's would finish ur car off a treat!!!

Still looking very sweet tho!!!

:thumbsup:

Jerry are u keeping the standard rims or are u gonna get a set of 17's maybe???

I think a set of 17's would finish ur car off a treat!!!

Still looking very sweet tho!!!

:thumbsup:

Hi Ryan1985

Well i will be keeping the standard rims for awhile as I've got to save up for a nice set of rims. But i would like to go on holiday as well as i haven't gone away for 2 years now :crybaby:

97paseo

Cheers for that mate. Once i get my new digital camera I'm going to bomb the site with pictures :help:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links