Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq3

Clemo

Hi There

I'm new to the forum...Well ive bitten the bullet and decided to order a IQ3 (without test driving one as there were no 1.3 demos in yet - I must need my head testing)..initially I was just going to look at a basic spec but in the end I got carried away and put an order in with tonnes of optional extras....I Sports; I Urban; I Style; Sat Nav in black with16" Inch alloys and rear parking camera and full black leather. One thing that im a little worried is what the IQ3 is going to look like as the only ones I seen have all been basic models - I would love to see one with the rear spoiler alloys etc - Has anybody seen one? Ive had a look through the internet but nothing but basic models...Does anybody have any pictures of an IQ with the sports pack or a website?

Cant wait to get my hands on it however ive gotta wait now til Sep1st Arrgggh

Not that good a picture but this is the spoiler

A_08b0918.jpg

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi There

I'm new to the forum...Well ive bitten the bullet and decided to order a IQ3 (without test driving one as there were no 1.3 demos in yet - I must need my head testing)..initially I was just going to look at a basic spec but in the end I got carried away and put an order in with tonnes of optional extras....I Sports; I Urban; I Style; Sat Nav in black with16" Inch alloys and rear parking camera and full black leather. One thing that im a little worried is what the IQ3 is going to look like as the only ones I seen have all been basic models - I would love to see one with the rear spoiler alloys etc - Has anybody seen one? Ive had a look through the internet but nothing but basic models...Does anybody have any pictures of an IQ with the sports pack or a website?

Cant wait to get my hands on it however ive gotta wait now til Sep1st Arrgggh

That sounds fantastic...but a bit too dear for me, I expect!

Were you quoted a price when you made the order? I expect you would have to be given an idea of the cost.

I have the rear spoiler/skirt/exhaust, pics in the gallery...

Good for you, hope you are pleased with it

but.......

I do have to question why anyone would need reversing sensors or a camera on a car that is not even 10ft long!

Why? :huh:

Thanks for the replys, I took advantage of the Scrappage scheme so with £2k off ive gotta pay just over £13k. Alot of money I know but hopefully it should pay for itself as at the moment Ive got a BMW 330 convert which kills fuel and is longer practical as my first child is due anytime this week and I thought if going to make the step to downsize then id like the toys that im already used to in a big car. Plus without the cost of BMW servicing and £210 tax plus insurance I should be quids in long term

As for the parking camera Totota seem to think that it comes as part of one of the packages so its included in the price but ive asked them to comfirm this. Plus its handy as every car weve ever had my wife still manages to reverse it into a bollard!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links