Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Random Question / Request

MEP's Yaris GS

Now heaven forbid it happening to anyone, but from what I understand the new IQ is the first car to incorperate a rear curtain airbag for rear passengers in the event of a rear end collision.

Now I have a random request. Has anyone got any pic's of one of these after they've been activated, or any links to video's of them going off. Just I'm facinated with vehicle safety and have searched the net only to find no media about them except

toyota-iq-rear-windows-airbag.jpg

&

toyota-iq-airbag.jpg

Can anyone tell me where they're located. Is it the roof lining like side curtain airbags, seats or headrestraints?

Many thanks.

Jon.

The tab saying 'SRS Airbag' is located on the edge of the roof lining, right in the centre.

Can't be any more helpful at the moment (since I'm at work!), but could take a pic if necessary?

The tab saying 'SRS Airbag' is located on the edge of the roof lining, right in the centre.

Can't be any more helpful at the moment (since I'm at work!), but could take a pic if necessary?

Thanks for the reply.

If you don't mind, at your convience a pic would be great.

Thanks.

Jon.

Now heaven forbid it happening to anyone, but from what I understand the new IQ is the first car to incorperate a rear curtain airbag for rear passengers in the event of a rear end collision.

Now I have a random request. Has anyone got any pic's of one of these after they've been activated, or any links to video's of them going off. Just I'm facinated with vehicle safety and have searched the net only to find no media about them except

toyota-iq-rear-windows-airbag.jpg

&

toyota-iq-airbag.jpg

Can anyone tell me where they're located. Is it the roof lining like side curtain airbags, seats or headrestraints?

Many thanks.

Jon.

WOW that air bag would just about save your hair doo ! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links