Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Are The Online Sales For Mr2?

Fizz

I can find GT4 classifieds.. and other toyota models for sale section.. but the mr2???

Help.. :wacko:

Autotrader?

try autoadvan.co.uk.... he is my agent and charged at decent price. "I have nothing to do with thier business"...

Autotrader?

try autoadvan.co.uk.... he is my agent and charged at decent price. "I have nothing to do with thier business"...

Thanks for the link..

but 6K for a J plate... :wacko:

you can get a 1995 ST205 for that price... :blink:

£6k ?? which model r u talking about?

If u r refering to the red mr2 turbo. He is only selling it for £1895. You then pay for the shipping + all stuff to get it on uk road... worked out just under £3200 for the whole lot.

But that car has an aftermarket BOV... not sure about the condition of the engine... It is just my personal oppinion, other people may have different view.

www.mr2-direct-imports.co.uk

www.neweraimports.com

are two importers ..

Look at www.imoc.co.uk and the forsale section for MR2's ..

£6k ?? which model r u talking about?

If u r refering to the red mr2 turbo. He is only selling it for £1895. You then pay for the shipping + all stuff to get it on uk road... worked out just under £3200 for the whole lot.

But that car has an aftermarket BOV... not sure about the condition of the engine... It is just my personal oppinion, other people may have different view.

my bad then.... :rolleyes:

I saw the UK Dealer Price... and thought that was the end figure...

in that case.. that is a very good price mate..

Might just contact them tomorra to see what they can do with regards to requests... :thumbsup:

www.mr2-direct-imports.co.uk

www.neweraimports.com

are two importers ..

Look at www.imoc.co.uk and the forsale section for MR2's ..

thanks for those bud... I'll look into them tomorra.. :thumbsup::yes:

No problem mate... u might get discount by mentioning my name.... tell him that the Tony's Mr2 which sent to the wrong port. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But they handle it well and compensate for the extra delivery cost. :D

No problem mate... u might get discount by mentioning my name.... tell him that the Tony's Mr2 which sent to the wrong port. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But they handle it well and compensate for the extra delivery cost. :D

lol.. cheers fella.. :D

So you would reccomend these peeps 'ehh...

how long from placin an order to gettin your car did it take? and do you get to view the car in person before the purchase?

Well, he is very helpfull. trouble is you don't get to see the car and only relay on the pic supplied. So not sure if I should recomend, but the price was so attractive and all his eBay feedback was near 99% without fault (I did email his pervious customers and everyone seems to be happy). It is down to your own risk, I should put it this way.

I saw this importer from eBay, but i didn't go down the route of bidding from eBay because there might be someone helping him pushing the price he wanted and I can dicuss what I wanted...moreover I can make my decision without forcing myself to play by the ebay rule.

It took about 5 weeks from the day I paid my money, I was rushing him abit...causing him to sent to the wrong port. (not my fault :P :P )

For the price wise, It saved me over £1000 from the cheapest turbo in my mr2's condition on the autotrader (price may vary, it goes up and down when the time i'm looking). And also the very important fact that it has been pumping high octane fuel troughout the car's life.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links