Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Torpoint Cornwall (awaiting Delivery)

Reiki.Master1

Newbie member from Torpoint in Cornwall.......

Hi I am patiently awaiting delivery of my iQ2, been told it will be with the dealer late July.... I can't wait!

I decided to upgrade my car from a 9 year old Jaguar S-Type to the iQ, 19mpg around town (taking it gently) stopped being fun quite a while back. Anyway I hope to become a valued member of the forum in the future and look forward to meeting up with some of you... when I get my car!

Best wishes and glad to be here!

Jim

Hi I am patiently awaiting delivery of my iQ2, been told it will be with the dealer late July.... I can't wait!

I decided to upgrade my car from a 9 year old Jaguar S-Type to the iQ, 19mpg around town (taking it gently) stopped being fun quite a while back. Anyway I hope to become a valued member of the forum in the future and look forward to meeting up with some of you... when I get my car!

Jim

welcome to the forum you wont be disappointed with the IQ its a fab little car. Let the forum know when you have the car

Chris

Jim

Got mine last week, you won't be disapointed, its just great fun :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links