Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whos Got My Old Corolla?

my pulsar/GTI-R

:crybaby: whos got my old corolla gti? i noticed via the DVLA it changed hands on Oct 2003..i sold it in the summer of 2003 then went for Pulsar GTI-R (which is v.slow)

it was black the limited edition one..with colour coded bumpers etc....

was lowered, lots of ALpine ice in it...(as it was alpine spl car) and nice set of rims, grooved discs, uprated pads, lowered, tints, private plate ...was on a J plate...v.v.v clean minimum rust on the boot lovely "flip style paint" that special edtion stuff

really clean engine

i belive its in scotland last i heard.....

would appreciate any help

thanks

:thumbsup: i miss it and serously considered going back from the PULSAR

This one could be a bit hard to find fella! :huh:

Is there a Scotish forum you could put a post on if thats were you think it is!

All the best in finding it, could you not find another one maybe something a little newer!

Nick :thumbsup:

Poor fella :( . I remember you selling that car. I would have gone for it,as I remember it was sold for a real bargain.Unfortunately I already had one which I didn't want to get rid of.

??? i met a guy once in a pub near Southend (we organised a Corolla meet there from 4ag3sg/corolla club) who had an ex-Apline Ice install rolla, cool door builds about 3x 8" and some tweets i think wiht a really cool amp layout in the rear, it was black (fine metallic) some alloys etc was that you ?

YES MATE!!!!!!

That was me! on the a127, jon i remember you, u had ur g.f at the meet too..

yup that was the Alpine corolla...ive a Pulsar now...often drive it about Basildon/chelmsford etc...

its black, with 5 spoke 16"s on and a few choice mods :thumbsup: would be good to meet up mate?

oh and btw ....sold the car for £700 in the end :( :( bit of bumer when i had to Shell out £5k+ for the GTIR

YES MATE!!!!!!

That was me! on the a127, jon i remember you, u had ur g.f at the meet too..

yup that was the Alpine corolla.. and they were 4x6.5" in the doors theee .ive a Pulsar now...often drive it about Basildon/chelmsford etc...

its black, with 5 spoke 16"s on and a few choice mods :thumbsup: would be good to meet up mate?

oh and btw ....sold the car for £700 in the end :( :( bit of bumer when i had to Shell out £5k+ for the GTIR

yup the old 'corolla club' sort of dispanded when the website went down, a few post in here now, my car is still running really strong, just the way i like it.

nope, it got left behind on slip road ! He was 4 up though so it wasn't really fair, just me and the missus in mine.

and she was driving :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links