Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Festival Tickets

Hou

I am sure I have already posted this once this morning, festival in kent, tickets normally 125 quid, good line up thought would inform toccers!

http://www.mandmdirect.com/competitionterm...p;a=resetsearch

Summer is here and the festival season is upon us! MandMDirect.com have teamed up with the hottest British design talent, Christopher Kane, Twenty8Twelve, PPQ and James Long to bring you this season's most versatile festival accessory, the Designer Splashmac. With all the profits from the sale of each mac going to Teenage Cancer Trust, now you can feel good as well as look good!

To support the launch, MandMDirect.com have teamed up with Vince Power's Hop Farm Festival to give complimentary weekend entry with each Designer Splashmac purchase entitling two people to attend the weekend of Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July 2009. But hurry, closing date for the guest list is 29th June! The festival takes place at The Hop Farm, Paddock Wood, Kent TN12 6PY.

SATURDAY:

THE FRATELLIS

PIGEON DETECTIVES

THE VIEW

ASH

ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN

FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE

NOAH AND THE WHALE

HOWLING BELLS

ETIENNE DE CRECY LIVE

AJAX

DR. LEKTROLUV

D.I.M

DADA LIFE

DATAROCK

WHITEY (DJ SET)

JAPE

FC20

THE SUNSHINE UNDERGROUND

WHITE DENIM

BELL X 1

THE JOY FORMIDABLE

THE TWILIGHT SAD

LET'S WRESTLE

THE GOOD THE BAD

SUNDAY:

PAUL WELLER

EDITORS

DOVES

SUPER FURRY ANIMALS

THE TWANG

MYSTERY JETS

LADYHAWKE

THE RIFLES

THAT PETROL EMOTION

2MANYDJS

SCRATCH PERVERTS

KISSY SELL OUT

ALEX GOPHER

METRONOMY

HEARTBREAK

BURN THE NEGATIVE

RARELY SEEN ABOVE GROUND

BRITISH SEA POWER

THE RUMBLE STRIPS

65 DAYS OF STATIC

DANANANANAYKROYD

FIGHT LIKE APES

THE CHAPMAN FAMILY

SERGEANT

EIGHT LEGS

Terms and Conditions as follows:

1 x pair of weekend tickets for Hop Farm Festival per person on purchase of one or more splashmacs

Only one pair of tickets per person, however purchase of splashmacs per person is unlimited

Ticket includes parking and overnight camping pass for attendance on 4th and 5th July 2009

Admittance − via the main entrance guest list

Terms of admittance − on production of original letter which will be sent to you with your splashmac purchase. Hop Farm will also check your name and your guest's name against their 'guest list'. You will also require photo proof of identity such as driving licence, student card, or passport. Hop Farm Festival reserve the right to refuse admittance

The letter will be sent to the delivery address provided by the splashmac purchaser

All other terms and conditions as per Hop Farm Festival web site http://www.hopfarmfestival.com

Promotion will be open from Monday 22nd June to Monday 29th June 2009 inclusive or whilst stocks (tickets availability and splashmacs) last

And finally, don't forget to take your splashmac!

I hardly know any performer on that list!! :lol:

I hardly know any performer on that list!! :lol:

That just shows how much "Out of touch" you are Gaz :P ;) :lol:

Surely you must have heard of The Fratellis, Echo and the Bunneymen, Paul Weller and Super Furry Animals :rolleyes:

I'm guessing they are indie/rock types.... i mainly listen to dance music :walkman:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links