Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Supporters Club.

Calisto

I'll be there soon, got an incredibly expensive month at the moment!

Doesn't mean I don't like TOC any less, just that the pennies are taken up with my cat having had a tooth out, a teeth clean, vaccinations and me and the other half going on holiday to pay for...plus the Yaris' car tax...etc etc etc...sure you get the picture ;)

um.....I cant get in.....having the same issue that Bizzara has????

HELP ME...I'm speshial!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :P

I had to PM Les to get in. He didn't succeed @ the 1st try, so I PM'd him again. Wasn't nagging :D , he asked me to, if I still had difficulty. The blue box on the left hand side , saying "IPB" was a lighter shade of blue than the rest, meaning, I presume, that my account wasn't activated.

Les is a busy man, so I left it be, & a couple of days later all was well :thumbsup:

I don't think that Mods or Super Mods can do it, so I recommend that you go down the road I used.

Best of luck & see you soon in there :lol:

See, 'cos of that error means I didn't win... Boooo.

there is a small permission issue with old gold accounts and it just needs a quick tweak to enable it. new members wont have this issue.

Les will be sorting this as I am trying to show Les where the setting is.

there is a small permission issue with old gold accounts and it just needs a quick tweak to enable it. new members wont have this issue.

Les will be sorting this as I am trying to show Les where the setting is.

Found it Steve, just waiting for Ash to try it :thumbsup:

I'm incredibly tempted to join...........no money though.......hhhhhmmmmmm. I want to add some more dots. hhhhmmmmmmm.......... cheap it is. Very reasonable. But do I have the reserves?........hhhhmmm.

I guess it would be mean to intrude upon the quiet place where Moderators don't have to listen to me mouth off, but it does sound like my ideal TOC.

There's no age limit is there? :huh:

I need to take more time to consider this......

I'm incredibly tempted to join...........no money though.......hhhhhmmmmmm. I want to add some more dots. hhhhmmmmmmm.......... cheap it is. Very reasonable. But do I have the reserves?........hhhhmmm.

I guess it would be mean to intrude upon the quiet place where Moderators don't have to listen to me mouth off, but it does sound like my ideal TOC.

There might be an age limit :unsure::rolleyes: Still, I got in :wheelchair: :lol2:

It is supposed to be X - rated, though I must say it isn't very much so, yet. A lot of F'ing & blinding, just because we can :laughing:

There might be an age limit :unsure::rolleyes: Still, I got in :wheelchair: :lol2:

It is supposed to be X - rated, though I must say it isn't very much so, yet. A lot of F'ing & blinding, just because we can :laughing:

I've joined. And have sworn. A lot.... :yes:

I saw that, after I'd posted :thumbsup: Well done & welcome :lol: I liked your quote at the bottom of your 1st post :lol:

I saw that, after I'd posted :thumbsup: Well done & welcome :lol: I liked your quote at the bottom of your 1st post :lol:

Cheers lol

I do like that quote! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links