Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

yaris turbo

chadi

hey every 1, i've only just joined the club and may i say, very nice!!! i've been spending my short time as a member reading throught some of the artticles and a few people have mentioned the new yaris T sport turbo. I myself drive a yaris SR being the best 1 i could bye when W reg was just out, anyway, i was just wondering if anybody had any information on this new model??? i would be very grateful if you have any info that you could pass it on to me thanx:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Chadi,

Theres also a supercharged Yaris on the way which should be cool, No turbo lag and more power throughout the rev range. Cheers

If anyone is wondering wtf is going on this Chadi guy sent EP-82 a PM stating that his Yaris SR can paste a Starlet GT Turbo and that he has whooped the pants of 5...

Good going for a car of 90 or so hp and 5 Starlet Gt's too!!

Not bad considering that ive only ever seen 3 in the 3 years of owning mine...

You sir are a MUPPET:D:D

seems to be a lack of knowledge between the UK Starlet and Jap spec Starlet GT!

;)

i was speaking to a ealer last week and he said that the Yaris turbo would not be coming to the UK.

But if it is it will be priced in the £14K-15K bracket. if thats the case then it will just be too expensive with a Clio 172 cup being £13k!!

YOU DIDNT HERE THIS!!!.......ok as a toyota technicain you have to go to the technical center in sulfords for training.....when you are there you get to see very intresting things that you realy shouldnt, so all i will say is the yaris turbo (4 of) that i saw looked very nice with very small changes to body....as a tsport owner i was very intrested and all i could get out of the guys there was that it was undesided if it was to be lauched....its all down to the directors and if they like it...... oh and 160 bhp was mentioned!!.... so its not a no no yet!...... oh and the new avensis looks nice.

well yes the Yaris turbo exists already in Japan as the Vitz RS, I guess they just have to see if it's going to be competitive over here price-wise

• 2 months later...

Hi mate tdi do a supercharger for the ts but i was quoted around the £4000 mark for the parts and fitting so for that price you might as well get the standard yaris turbo when it comes out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links