Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Third Toc Feature Car!

97paseo

Check out the third car to be featured on TOC, Yaristpot's YTS! B)

dan1.jpg

'MONKEY BUSINESS' - Yaristpot's Feature Yaris T-Sport.

Hit the pic or the link to see the article in the News Pages.

Pics & specs to: tocnews@aol.com

Or see the pinned topic here: Fancy having your Toyota featured on TOC?

Got a few waiting to be done now but that doesn't mean you guys can't get some pics sorted!!! :thumbsup:

every article gets better and better

:thumbsup:

i was eating when that bit about bowels cmae up!.. :P

another cool article... :thumbsup:

Very good stuff. Yaris looks sweet.. Last time I saw it I was VERY WET!!!!! :thumbsup:

Honestly, the reviews read better then many mainstream car mags!!!

I have some new pics of my car that are better if you are interested in featuring it mate?

they are already on my webspace to stop monstrously large email attatchments :lol:

Another excellent article - well done 97.

Certainly an impressive car - brows don't float my boat (says he with no mods at all !) otherwise I think it looks fantastic and OMG was it clean for that photo shoot or what :eek: looks like it had been dipped in clear varnish ! !

One spot of 'feedback' - would have been nice to have an interior pic showing the 3 screens etc.

another fine write up dude.

dan your car looks very shiney what polis do you use? and did you import the sunshine?

Congrats mate... i wonder if u could possibly sell those articles on to mags?? just a though.

Isnt that just the quitiest yaris uve ever seen lol

The best near birthday treat ever, thanks very much for that, it was spot on from every angle.....

... dawsey it was washed and polished with auto glym..... the sun always shines on the south coast!

... thanks once again simon, that was better than i ever imagine...

Thanks for the comments guys. :D :thumbsup:

Karma I'll grab the new pics (suprasonic.co.uk yea?), got your old ones as well still. :thumbsup:

SMW - yea I know what you mean, blame Dan for that! :lol: :P

Scot - not sure about that! Anyone got any ideas? Would be a cool way to promote the club! :D

The best near birthday treat ever, thanks very much for that, it was spot on from every angle.....

... thanks once again simon, that was better than i ever imagine...

Cool, glad you like it. :D :thumbsup:

Good looking car Dan and the words and pics do it justice.

Thats a way nice motor :thumbsup: Must have cost a pretty penny for all the additions!!! and even more in man hours, nice one :thumbsup:

Si you've got the writting ability, Have you tried approaching a magazine, or publishing company, even, way out as it may sound the producers of car show programs, and event programs, that may be possible entry route if thats what you fancied B)

Si you've got the writting ability, Have you tried approaching a magazine, or publishing company, even, way out as it may sound the producers of car show programs, and event programs, that may be possible entry route if thats what you fancied B)

Cheers. :) :thumbsup:

Tried mags but got no-where fast, it's 'who you know' etc. Sposed to be on the verge of something at the mo but I doubt anything will come of it, almost given up! :rolleyes:

Never mind have to just write about TOC cars instead! :D

To be honest mate.. the "mainstream" mags like maxp and fast car.. etc etc.. all that.. You could not write for them as you write well, in a “well spoken (written) manner" your average council estate runt that buys these magazines (on our taxes probably) would not appreciate such fine literature!!!

I'm almost tempted as a project to start up a new magazine... one for people like US, it doesn't have to be jap... anything tastefully modified... thinking along the lines of custom car.. But with more contemporary cars....

A mag for people that are genuine car enthusiasts, and modify their cars to get the most out of then, as opposed to those that modify their cars to fit into the "cruise culture" (phat kits, neons, punjabi mc on the ice innit)

If I did you'd be top on my list of feature authors, as would this bloke..

Cheers. :) :thumbsup:

Tried mags but got no-where fast, it's 'who you know' etc. Sposed to be on the verge of something at the mo but I doubt anything will come of it, almost given up! :rolleyes:

Never mind have to just write about TOC cars instead! :D

You never know, someone might be a publisher company on here and spot a wonderful talent ;)

Very good articles, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

The pics of dan's car...... :drool:

Kenny!

Thanks again guys! :thumbsup:

Karma I know what you mean, shame it would take loads of money to do. Also you have the advertising revenue issues.

Kenny - lets hope so! :D :thumbsup:

Si carry on writing on enough sites and you'll be spotted...

re starting a mag.. I'd love to.. I have a few investor contacts.. and my bes mate at school's dad owns a company called the midas press.... which in the printingworls is a fairly big one... its doable.. but it is a gamble and would need planning...

somone has to do it, people associate modifed cars with boyracers.. there are a LOT of peopel crying out for a modified car mag, that doesn;t have page 3 models splattered all over it.. or crap cars with 1.2 engines, and kits the size on china.

REvs was once ok.. Custom car was good last time I looked (but I AM a sucker for hotrods!!!).

someone will spot this "niche" (well gross demand!!!) if I don;t do it.. (have no real plans) and one of you guys go ahead GOOD LUCK... just remember good ole Karma.. have me on the how yo blow upa supra section or something lol :hokus-pokus:

What can i say. Pure genius. At last the coverage what dan has always wanted. And Si you are the man :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Si,

If your serious about wanting to get into motoring journalism, send an email to Richard Dredge (richard.dredge@bbc.co.uk), with some examples of your work. Also, have a look through mags like Autocar etc, and email the editor similar pieces.

If they like your style (and why wouldnt they?), then they may give you contract work, and thats the first step on the ladder. Once your published, you have a grounding to search for a full-time job..

Thanks for the advice guys! :D :thumbsup:

Ken - ;) :lol:

Karma - I know what you mean about Rev's, when they used to feature 'normal' cars & do group tests & stuff it was great. Something like that is needed now! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links