Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whiteline Anti-roll Bars

MsB

Hi Chaps & Chapess's :D

Through a bit of negotiation by a lovely man at Fensport, Whiteline have kindly agreed to make a small run of the Rear Anti-Roll bars for the Yaris/Vitz (they were discontinued a while back and are becoming harder & harder to come by)

They are being made at the moment and takes 4 weeks to finish & then it will be another 4 weeks coming over on the ship from Australia - therefore they will be arriving here around end of August beginning of September.

I have negotiated a discounted price of £ 157.90 each delivered to your door (I must point out that I personally am not making a penny on them)

I have 4 (poss 5) of these available so will have to be on a first come 1st served basis, though if there is a bigger demand there is the possibility that Whiteline will be willing to make up more.

Payment is not required until they land, but I do need a definite yes and the promise of payment from those interested.

Janey

Is that the same one Fensport have/ had on their website for under £100? Price has certainly shot up!

Is that the same one Fensport have/ had on their website for under £100? Price has certainly shot up!

Yep the same....Fensport didn't get round to taking them off the site after Whiteline discontinued them :rolleyes:

Due to the time between them being discontinued and us asking them make some more up the cost with exchange rates & production costs etc has pushed it up by 50% :( Though still a good price for something that you can no longer get off the shelf B)

I am quiiiiiite interested in this... How would the transaction procedure go?

Well you can either pay me by bank transfer just before they arrive (so money gets to me just before I have to pay for them all) or when they arrive I can give you all the details so you can pay direct by credit/debit card :D

So no money up front with weeks to wait for the goods, you pay and receive within a day or two - obviously I will need your address etc to get it sent to :)

How quickly do you need a solid decision? I'm only 20 and I intend to keep my TS for many years while adding bits and bobs to it, however insurance currently is steep, do you know how much installing this would change the insurance by? I can't expect you to give a detailed answer obviously but, a rough idea? If I do buy one, it's likely I'll have it sitting in my house for months before being installed.... haha! Also please don't think I'm asking to buy it at a later date, I'm just contemplating whether or not it's worth buying now, it is afterall a good discounted product.

Sorry for the 21 questions!

How quickly do you need a solid decision? I'm only 20 and I intend to keep my TS for many years while adding bits and bobs to it, however insurance currently is steep, do you know how much installing this would change the insurance by? I can't expect you to give a detailed answer obviously but, a rough idea? If I do buy one, it's likely I'll have it sitting in my house for months before being installed.... haha! Also please don't think I'm asking to buy it at a later date, I'm just contemplating whether or not it's worth buying now, it is afterall a good discounted product.

Sorry for the 21 questions!

LOL no probs :D

Obviously would be good to know for definite asap though at the mo I have 4 with no names on so you could be lucky :thumbsup:

Shouldn't alter your insurance at all, all you are doing is putting in a safer thicker bar than is there already - it's under the car & it's not like a roll cage where it's on show or could be looked at as a 'modification'.

Once the 11 they are making up have gone it could be ages before any more are made up if at all but please don't let that sound like you have to get one now or never get one as they do once in a while come up 2nd hand :)

Any other q's please do ask & I'll do my best to answer :yes:

My friend was saying how the fact that I want to change the bar, might make the company raise the premium but like you said, it's just upgrading what's already there. It doesn't make it more attractive to thieves either.

I'll give them a ring tomorrow and see what they say!

Phone your insurance company and ask them directly if it will affect it and if so by how much. It will be classed as a modification.. I have them on my MR2 and I had to declare them to my insurer.

Yeah, I knew it would be classed as a modification of course, was just unsure how much it would affect the premium.

Gave em a call just now and after checking with the supervisor and their records, they flat out said no they wouldn't insure me, not even for an increased premium (not that I was prepared to pay much more anyway)! Reason being they claim the majority of people installing such an item, take corners much faster.

My insurance is annual and is not due until the end of the year and I don't fancy paying cancellation charges :P Think I will leave the car as it is for a bit longer as I don't plan on upgrading for a while!

Ah well never mind possibly has a lot to do with your age too .... wait until you're ancient like me & you'll be ok :lol:

You'll have to add it onto the 'future' list :thumbsup:

Aaaah, a lot of people seem to recommend this bar though! I'm tempted to purchase one and just leave it lying around until I can get it insured! I'll give you my ultimate response this weekend as I am going abroad for 3 weeks afterwards!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links